濰坊市奎文區3a英語培訓學校
A. 新人教版九年級上冊英語第4單元sectiona3a翻譯
翻譯:
From Shy Girl to Pop Star 從害羞的女孩到流行歌星
1、For this month's Young World magazine,I interviewed 19-year-old Asian pop star Candy Wang.
在本月的《青年世界》雜志中,我采訪了19歲的亞洲流行歌明星肯蒂王。
2、Candy told me that she used to be really shy and took up singing to deal with her shyness.
肯蒂告訴我,她曾經非常害羞,所有她從事唱歌來應對自己的羞怯。
3、As she got better,she dared to sing in front of her class,and then for the whole school.
當她不再那麼羞怯的時候,她敢在全班面前唱歌,然後在全校師生面前唱歌。
4、Now she』s not shy anymore and loves singing in front of crowds. 現在她一點兒也不害羞了,她喜歡在人群面前唱歌。
5、I asked Candy how life was different at er she became famous.
我問肯蒂,在她出名後,她的生活與之前是如何不同。
6、She explained that there are many good things,like being able to travel and meet new people all the time.
她解釋說,有很多好處,比如可以總是去旅遊,結交新的朋友。
7、「I didn't use to be popular in school,but now I get tons of at ention everywhere I go.」
過去,我在學校不怎麼受歡迎,但現在無論我走到哪裡,我都是萬眾矚目的。
8、However,too much attention can also be a bad thing.
然而,過多的關注也不是一件多好的事情。
9、I always have to worry about how I appear to others and I have to be very careful about what I say or do.
我一直擔心我在別人看來表現如何,我必須非常小心我說的或做的一切。
10、And I don't have much private time anymore.
另外,我沒有太多的私人時間了。
11、Hanging out with friends is almost impossible for me now because there are always guards around me.
與朋友們外出,現在對我來說幾乎是不可能的,因為我周圍總是有保鏢。
12、What does Candy have to say to all those young people who want to become famous?
肯蒂對所有那些想出名的年經人要說什麼呢?
13、「Well,」 she begins slowly,you have to be prepared to give up your normal life
「嗯,」她慢慢地開始說,「你必須准備好要放棄你的正常生活。
14、You can never imagine how difficult the road to success is.
你永遠無法想像成功的道路是多麼的困難。
15、Many times I thought about giving up, but I fought on.
很多次我想放棄,但是我都堅持住了。
16、You really require a lot of talent and hard work to succeed.
真的需要很多才能和努力工作,你才能成功。
17、Only a very small number of people make it to the top.
只有極少數的人能做到最好。